WP Den Terms Of Sale
By a making a purchase at wp-den.com, you agree to our terms as outlined below.
WP-Den.com is owned and managed by Yeah Can Design Studio UG, a limited liability company registered in Berlin, Germany.
- The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to WP Den. The term the “Site” refers to wp-den.com.
- The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, members and any other users of the site.
- “Membership” means; the right to access products and services related to a specific membership.
- “Subscription” means; the cost to maintain membership.
Licensing Terms And Usage
WP Den’s products are designed to make life easier for website creators, web designers, freelancers and marketers.
License Details In A Nutshell
You can use our products to build websites for yourself or for your own clients. You can easily sell those websites for a profit or a monthly retainer fee.
Here’s what you can do
- You can download, use and install all layouts, products, templates and business tools on any website creation projects as a freelancer, company or privately.
- You can use, modify, edit or update all layouts, products, templates and business tools and sell it outright or for a monthly fee, to any client, as part of a web design project.
- You can use the products as many times as you want. For your own projects or on behalf of your direct web design clients.
- You retain usage rights for all completed projects or files you have downloaded even if you cancel your subscription. There is no lock in.
You must add value
- To sell-on or make a profit from our product, you must add value by editing, modifying or improving it in some way.
- That means you cannot sell it, or include it as part of a service, unchanged “as is” in its original condition.
What Happens to My Work if I Cancel During the Free Trial?
- If you cancel during the free trial, your work is saved for one month (in case you change your mind).
- If you reactivate your subscription, and pay before the one month cut-off period, your work will be saved.
- Otherwise, after one month, if no payment was ever collected, the work will be permanently deleted.
- You can sign up again at any time.
Learn more in the cancel anytime overview.
What Happens When I Cancel After I have Paid Successfully ?
When you cancel after payment was collected, your account is moved to “Basic Membership”. Learn more in the cancel anytime overview.
Basic membership works as follows:
- You get continued updates for installed products – You will continue to receive unlimited updates for plugins & products installed on any website. Example: If you have Divi Den Pro plugin installed on one or many sites, you can update that plugin for free, forever, as long as the API key remains activated.
- Existing layouts & plugins still work – Any existing pages, modules and layouts created with Divi Den Pro, on any site, will not be changed or deleted as a result of cancelling your membership. It works just like before and you will continue to receive updates through the WordPress dashboard as long as the API key remains activated.
- White label settings and branding remain active indefinitely – Any existing pages, modules and layouts created with Divi Den Pro and with White Label branding will remain active indefinitely as long as the API key remains activated.
- Free layouts are still available – all free layouts and modules can still be loaded and used on any website where Divi Den Pro plugin is installed.
The only thing that changes
- Downloads are suspended – You will no longer be able to download products inside the member’s area. You cannot download and install new layouts from the cloud library. This includes current layouts and any new products that we launch. You can re-subscribe to restore downloads.
- You can’t activate your API key on new websites.
Learn more in the cancel anytime overview.
Reactivate Your Subscription
You can reactivate your subscription at any time from the membership area.
- All access is restored immediately – All Pro Membership access to downloads, plugin updates and Pro layouts are restored immediately. You simply continue where you left off.
- Payment schedule continues like before – You will not be billed again until your paid period is up for renewal. Example: You signed up for a yearly subscription. You cancel after 8 months. You then reactivate your subscription after 10 months, you will only be billed again on month 12, when your subscription is up for renewal.
- Renew subscription if required – If the paid period has expired during the time your subscription was cancelled, you will be taken to the checkout to renew your subscription.
Learn more in the cancel anytime overview.
Automatic Subscription Renewals
Our membership subscription recurs on a month-to-month basis. To provide continuous Digital Products and Services, we automatically renew all paid subscriptions upon expiration of the agreed time period of one month from date first purchased.
With automatic payments, a recurring payment is charged without involvement from you or our store manager. Our system processes the payment with the payment gateway used to purchase the subscription. This method is the most convenient for you and for us.
When your subscription is up for renewal, the payment will be processed using the same payment gateway and method you used to purchase the subscription. Our automated system does not send out reminders. However, you may be notified via PayPal or your chosen payment method. You may update your payment method under the My Account menu in the membership area.
Failed Subscription Renewals
Our retry system will email you and us in case of a failed payment and scheduled retry. Sometimes credit cards are cancelled or expire. We want to provide you with continuous access for as long as you require it.
What happens when a payment fails?
- We notify you that the payment attempt failed immediately;
- We inform you when it will be retried (if at all); and
- We provide a link to manually complete the payment before it is automatically retried, in case you know it will continue to fail due to an expired credit card number or similar.
- You can pay for a failed renewal order even when its payment is pending automatic retry. Paying for the renewal order manually will also update the payment method used on the subscription.
We want to make sure you are 100% happy with your purchase. If, for any reason, you don’t like the product you purchased, you can’t work out how to use it or you have changed your mind that you need it, you can get a full refund anytime within 30 days after your purchase. Learn more about our 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Digital Products And Services
WP Den is a site for website creators using WordPress and page builders. This covers amongst others Divi page layouts, Divi modules, plug-ins and psds. There are design components such as logos, icons, brochures and PowerPoint presentations. There are a range of training videos, tutorials and knowledge base articles in the field of web design as related to Divi and WordPress usage.
Use of WP Den, including all materials presented herein and all online digital products and services provided by WP Den, is subject to the following terms and conditions. Terms apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the site or digital products and services, you agree to these terms and conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
Parties agree that the digital products and services are in the nature of web design. The scope of digital products and digital products and services provided by WP Den according to this agreement are limited to those listed on WP Den website.
Before 27 October 2020, all payments and subscriptions renewals were processed in EURO (€).
Starting 28 October 2020 we added additional currencies USD ($) and GBP (£)
You can now choose to pay and renew and three currencies. EURO (€), USD ($) and GBP (£)
VAT For Eurozone
VAT must be collected if you are located in the Eurozone. If you have a valid VAT number and you are not located in Germany, VAT will be procesed as a reverse charge. By entering your valid VAT number at the chekout – VAT will be removed from the order total. If you do not have a VAT number – we must collect the VAT.
Images used in the products are meant to be placeholders only. Customers are advised to find their own relevant images to make products their own. You can get your own copyright free images here: https://unsplash.com/
We take the utmost care to use only copyright free images. It is however your responsibility if using the same images, even though it is recommended you should not, to ensure that images are copyright free. We in no way accept responsibility for any possible copyright infringement in terms of image use.
Right-to-Left script. In a right-to-left, top-to-bottom script (shortened to right to left or abbreviated RTL), writing starts from the right of the page and continues to the left. Read more here to see which scripts fall under RTL
Our products do not support RTL and it is unlikely this will happen any time soon due to the complexity of the issues especially with regard to responsive issues.
Our support includes:
- To provide effective support, we must focus efforts on Divi Den and WP-den products and issues that can be directly linked to our products (ie bugs, or conflicts). This way we can give you the best support.
- We will always check and resolve any bugs or errors directly linked to our plugins or products.
- For obvious reasons, we cannot provide support for other plugins, modules, layouts that are not our own.
- You are welcome to ask us general questions about using our products with Divi, WordPress and using Layouts or Templates for improving your web design workflow. For any other questions that related to using Divi, please use the Elegant Themes support system.
- We will answer any questions you might have about membership or using our products.
- You may use the installation videos any time you wish. More videos will be made to address knowledge gaps a few of our customers have. Check our knowledge base and tutorial videos for fast results.
- Support can be submitted via the Support Request on the WP-Den.com site. Unfortunately, no guarantee of support is offered if customers request support via Facebook or any other social media platform.
- We continue to develop tools like the Divi Den Pro plugin to make our products as easier to use. At the same time, we understand that everybody has different skill sets.
Support for product customisation
- All WP-Den and Divi Den layouts and modules are designed, built and tested to work on all devices. This is true if you use the layouts as they are originally laid out and coded. Specific responsive code must be written for mobile and tablet devices, for example; breakpoints for different screen sizes, code for when modules snap below each other and where they snap to, sometimes elements need to be hidden in mobile views because they simply do not work well on mobile or tablet devices.
- Our layouts work exactly like the demos. When you load a layout or a section the first time it will work 100% but, if you must change the layouts, like add more modules to a row, you are using it in a way for which it was not designed and coded. This means you need to check the mobile views and write your own responsive code to suit your new layout. This is what we call product customisation. Everyone has different requirements and it is impossible to write and test code for every possible use case.
- If you are new to writing responsive code. We recommend that you try to use layouts, sections and rows as close as possible to the original. Or consider using a different section, layout altogether – there is plenty to choose from in our library.
- We try to assist you with customisation. But if you need to make extensive customisation changes then it might be a good idea to hire a third party developer to assist you. Or try the Divi facebook forums.
We endeavour to describe and display the Digital Products and Services as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Digital Products and Services, please do not accept that the site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
Our Intellectual Property
The Site’s Digital Products and Services contain intellectual property owned by WP Den, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property. WP Den’s copyrighted and original materials are provided to you as part of the Digital Products and Services for your individual or for projects on behalf of your clients’ use only and that you will not sell or sub-license for profit the Digital Goods in their original form to anyone else. All intellectual property, including WP Den’s copyrighted materials shall remain the sole property of WP Den. No license to sell or distribute our materials is granted or implied.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Digital Products and Services by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Digital Products and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
Use Of The Site And The Digital Products And Services Offered
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from signing up to Membership to the Site.
Information provided on the Site and in the Digital Products and Service related to membership sites and other information are subject to change.
WP Den makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source, is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. WP Den disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
In order to use the Digital Products and Services, you will be required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to WP Den will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You must not, in the use of the Digital Products and Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
You may use the Site and Digital Products and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to subscribe to Digital Products and Services through the Site for legitimate, for your own purposes or for projects on behalf of your clients’ use only and that you will not sell or sub-license for profit the Digital Goods in their original form to anyone else.
You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
Refusal Of Digital Products And Services
The Digital Products and Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse Digital Products and Services to any order, person or entity without the obligation to assign reason for doing so. No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. We may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, use of Digital Products or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery and ongoing payments. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, please inform us as soon as possible. Contact support.
Duration Of Agreement
Once confirmed, we will provide you with access to the Digital Products and Services as offered on WP Den. You agree and understand that access to the Digital Products and Services may at times be influenced and affected by third parties that we use to provide the Digital Products and Services (web hosting, membership site plugins, etc.). You agree and understand that no breach of contract action may be initiated against WP Den when there are reasonable delays in the access of the Digital Products and Services.
We reserve the right to terminate the Digital Products and Services, and or access to certain features of the Digital Products and Service, with or without prior notice to you. We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice but are not required to do so under the terms of this agreement. If for any reason, WP Den should dissolve or cease to exist, then your access to the Digital Products and Service terminates.
Limitation Of Liability
You agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary or any other damages arising out of your use of the site or Digital Products and Services.
Additionally, WP Den is not liable for damages in connection with:
1) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of Digital Products and Services, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, or line or system failure:
2) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or date, and
3) third party theft of, destruction of, unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property regardless of our negligence, gross negligence, failure of an essential purpose and whether such liability arises in negligence, contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability. The foregoing applies even if WP Den has been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for the damages, our liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law. In no event shall WP Den’s cumulative liability to you exceed the total purchase price of a monthly instalment amount of Digital Products and Services you have purchased from WP Den.
Third Party Resources
The Site and the Digital Products and Services may contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with WP Den. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Digital Products and Services. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
Effect Of Headings
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
Entire Agreement – Waiver
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and WP Den pertaining to the Site and Digital Products and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by WP Den shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by WP Den.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
c/o Yeah Can Design Studio UG
Giesebrechtstr 19, 10629, Berlin, Germany
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
Last Updated: 16 November 2020
What People Say
I’d recommend Divi Den Pro to any serious Divi user. I’ve used it extensively and confirm the layouts work well with Divi. The support team is responsive and overall, I’m happy with my decision to use Divi Den Pro.
- Keith Agnew https://mokalabs.com
Divi Den Pro has saved me countless hours of web development. Not only that but it saved me hundreds of hours more in the creative department. Because Divi Den makes use of the latest design trends in webdesign.
I always find myself using individual sections in almost every project.
I want to thank you for all your efforts and in helping me craft a better experience for my clients’ users. It enables me to build better sites with more confidence and at speed.
- Ali Jaffar Key Medium
Since I work with Divi Den Pro I’m able to build more creative websites for my clients. I even get compliments from clients of my clients, that makes it even more rewarding! Also the support is outstanding when you need some small adjustments to the modules. So thank you Divi Den Pro, for everything you offer.
- Anita Faber
This plugin has really made me look like I know what I’m doing!
Best layout packs out there! So easy to use, so versatile! Amazing support!
- David O (Facebook review permalink)
They create awesome layouts for non-CSS people and their support team is top-notch. VERY responsive and they have saved me on tough items I could not figure out. If you want to work with a winning team on anything DIVI, check Divi Den out. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Divi Den for all your help and to Marko too!
- Sonia W