What happens when I cancel?
Get flexibility. It’s easy to manage the Divi Den Pro Plan.
What Happens to My Work if I Cancel During the Free Trial?
- If you cancel during the free trial, your work is saved for one month (in case you change your mind).
- If you reactivate your subscription, and pay before the one month cut-off period, your work will be saved.
- Otherwise, after one month, if no payment was ever collected, the work will be permanently deleted.
- You can sign up again at any time.
What Happens When I Cancel After I have Paid Successfully ?
When you cancel after payment was collected, your account is moved to “Basic Membership”.
Basic membership works as follows:
- You get continued updates for installed products – You will continue to receive unlimited updates for plugins & products installed on any website. Example: If you have Divi Den Pro plugin installed on one or many sites, you can update that plugin for free, forever, as long as the API key remains activated.
- Existing layouts & plugins still work – Any existing pages, modules and layouts created with Divi Den Pro, on any site, will not be changed or deleted as a result of cancelling your membership. It works just like before and you will continue to receive updates through the WordPress dashboard as long as the API key remains activated.
- White label settings and branding remain active indefinitely – Any existing pages, modules and layouts created with Divi Den Pro and with White Label branding will remain active indefinitely as long as the API key remains activated.
- Free layouts are still available – all free layouts and modules can still be loaded and used on any website where Divi Den Pro plugin is installed.
The only thing that changes
- Downloads are suspended – You will no longer be able to download products inside the member’s area. You cannot download and install new layouts from the cloud library. This includes current layouts and any new products that we launch. You can re-subscribe to restore downloads.
What happens when I reactivate my Divi Den Pro Plan?
Easily Manage the Divi Den Pro Plan by reactivating your previous plan. This you can do from the membership area. Upon reactivation, you are automatically moved back to your previous “Divi Den Pro Plan”. For full details of the Divi Den Pro options learn more here.
- All access is restored immediately – All Pro benefits such as access to Divi Theme Layouts and Modules, PSDs, design assets and knowledge base in the library are restored. This includes the new layouts that might have been added while you were away. You simply continue where you left off.
- Payment schedule continues like before – You will not be billed again until your paid period is up for renewal.
- Renew subscription if required – If the paid period has expired during the time your subscription was cancelled, you will be taken to the checkout to renew your plan.
What People Say
I’d recommend Divi Den Pro to any serious Divi user. I’ve used it extensively and confirm the layouts work well with Divi. The support team is responsive and overall, I’m happy with my decision to use Divi Den Pro.
- Keith Agnew https://mokalabs.com
Divi Den Pro has saved me countless hours of web development. Not only that but it saved me hundreds of hours more in the creative department. Because Divi Den makes use of the latest design trends in webdesign.
I always find myself using individual sections in almost every project.
I want to thank you for all your efforts and in helping me craft a better experience for my clients’ users. It enables me to build better sites with more confidence and at speed.
- Ali Jaffar Key Medium
Since I work with Divi Den Pro I’m able to build more creative websites for my clients. I even get compliments from clients of my clients, that makes it even more rewarding! Also the support is outstanding when you need some small adjustments to the modules. So thank you Divi Den Pro, for everything you offer.
- Anita Faber
This plugin has really made me look like I know what I’m doing!
Best layout packs out there! So easy to use, so versatile! Amazing support!
- David O (Facebook review permalink)
They create awesome layouts for non-CSS people and their support team is top-notch. VERY responsive and they have saved me on tough items I could not figure out. If you want to work with a winning team on anything DIVI, check Divi Den out. You will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Divi Den for all your help and to Marko too!
- Sonia W